This latest version of IPSA contains a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes. For the full details please check the release notes which are available on the IPSA 2 download page.
The main changes are:
- Arc Flash module
- Calculation of hazard distances, incident energy and PPE requirements
- Transformer Tap Table
- Specify transformer Rand X per tap
- Master slave operation
Improvements have also been made in a number of other areas such as:
- Grid infeed warnings
- Minimum AC resistance added for lines and cables
- Increased busbar limit for unbalanced networks
- Hide line and transformer results
- Change diagram font
- Additional line ratings in the database
- Additional scripting functions
Commercial, educational and trial versions are now available on the website. Please contact us
if you require a Linux version.
We hope you find the improvements useful, please feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or requests for future versions.